|Director: Ms R Neethling
Tel: 054 461 6406
1. Develop and execute administrative municipal policies and delegations of competencies;
2. Plan coordinate and implement strategies and processes which facilitate the enhancement of operational efficiencies within the municipality;
3. Management of municipal properties;
4. Management of records (in compliance with national archives act) and provision of auxiliary services.
1. Provide strategic human capital leadership to the Municipality;
2. Ensure synergies and standardization of HR policies and procedures across all departments within the Municipality;
3. Initiate and manage the implementation of human capital strategies;
4. Identify solutions to deal with changing external and internal demands;
5. Ensure compliance to HR Policies and procedures;
6. Management of all employer/employee relation matters;
7. Representing the Municipality in all matters of dispute resolution and consultation;
8. Designing and implementing the Municipal Employee Relations philosophy, strategy and approach;
9. Effective implementation of the labour legislative framework and the Collective Bargaining agreements;
10. Effective management of information systems relating to employee relations;
11. Strategic management of the remuneration function within the municipality;
12. Management of the job grading/evaluation within the municipality.
1. Provide functional and operational support to all the activities of the Council;
2. Provide the recording and minute taking services for the Council and committees of the Council;
3. Coordination, development and issuing of agenda for all scheduled Council and Committee meetings;
4. Provision of support in the implementation of council resolutions.
Information Communication and Technology
1. Maintain data integrity within the municipality;
2. Installation and configuration of software;
3. Information and data security administration;
4. Data analysis;
5. Management and maintenance of network functions;
6. Management and Development of the Municipal Website.
1. Enforce the municipal by-laws;
2. Manage the development and implementation of policies to regulate the transport services within the municipal area of jurisdiction;
3. Evaluate and process learner/driving license applications;
4. Promote road safety;
5. Coordinate street signs, marking and names.